2011 POPULAR TOYS : TRADITIONAL GERMAN TOYS.
2011 Popular Toys
- (of cultural activities or products) Intended for or suited to the taste, understanding, or means of the general public rather than specialists or intellectuals
- (of a belief or attitude) Held by the majority of the general public
- carried on by or for the people (or citizens) at large; "the popular vote"; "popular representation"; "institutions of popular government"
- (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
- Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group
- regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public; "a popular tourist attraction"; "a popular girl"; "cabbage patch dolls are no longer popular"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Toy con 2011 Megatrade, Megamall
buy hasbro toys
learning toys age 6
barbie toys 2011
new toys for christmas 2011
top selling toys for girls
gogos toys website
wiggles toys canada