INVESTING IN PROPERTY IN DUBAI - INVESTING IN PROPERTY
INVESTING IN PROPERTY IN DUBAI - WHAT IS A IRA INVESTMENT - OIL COMPANIES INVESTMENTS.
Investing In Property In Dubai
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- A thing or things belonging to someone; possessions collectively
- The right to the possession, use, or disposal of something; ownership
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
- place: any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
- A building or buildings and the land belonging to it or them
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- Its capital city, a port on the Persian Gulf; pop. 265,700
- Dubai is a 2001 Big Budget Malayalam thriller film written by Renji Panicker and directed by Joshi. It starred Mammootty in the title role. He played the role of Ravi Mammen, a self-made business man in Dubai.
- port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf
- A member state of the United Arab Emirates; pop. 674,100
- Dubai, a 2005 Filipino film shot in the country of United Arab Emirates that tackles a story about Overseas Filipino Workers, more specifically about three lives unexpectedly connected by friendship and love.
Ap Photo Kyon Lete Ho.. Why Do You Take Our Pictures..
195,722 items / 1,600,805 views
Sukhi Hontu - I lost "everything"... Twenty five years of careful investing, planning and hard work turned to sand in my hands in a 3 month period of 2008. All the properties went back to the bank, businesses went bankrupt, and friends died. The only answer was to go to Pushkar and Ajmer for a spiritual tune-up, walk long distances, eat veg and remember the simple life. I am attempting to jump-start my heart to want to begin again...3:33 am
I start my fourth fast, with a prayer for my good friend Sukhi Hontu who has always been my support base, we have never met but than I think does one really need to meet to be good friends ,and these lines could be anyone's lines mine too, we all fall , and yet despite being mortals we try to rise again , our wings are clipped by a blindfolded fate yet we break the barrier of speed sound and time and peddle push our life back on the beaten track..
And this image came to life I shot this young fellow at Bandra Reclamation and shot him again while I was fasting , he asked me a very simple question much before I read the lines of pain words of Sukhi.. He said in Hindi.. Ap Photo Kyon Lete Ho.. Why Do You Take Our Pictures.I brushed aside his query and did not answer him, why I take pictures on the street..
And now about to begin my fourth fast I see the answer in his smile after he fled from the scene...
with his friend..I take street pictures because they connect with some ones inner pain and help the person concerned forget pain look ahead start afresh..
And this picture connected again with another dear friend Zain Hussain at a Dubai mall with his wife and his two year son Adil .. a scene away from my surroundings the surroundings of this invalid boy,.. In Zains words below his world..
Its late now as we just came back from the malls, here the malls are open till 2am in the morning, anyway Adil had his usual French fries whereas me and Shereen went for some ice creams, ofcourse Adil invaded that as well, the ice cream brand Cold Stone creamery is very famous, I have a few limited friends and today luckily the manager recognized me and said “Sir this ice cream is from us complimentary” and I said listen I will pay for atleast one, he refused so we had loads of ice cream and I felt so bad but then that’s the spirit of Ramadan, it’s the month of giving, be it charity, thought, love, smile, affection…am glad that I too could give you a small thought which would go a long way in capturing the real essence of this holy month.
So a Holy Month and encapsulated are the worlds of a barefeet blogger , a courageous woman in New Mexico , a friend his family in a Dubai Mall and this little kid who dared to ask me .. Ap Photo Kyon lete ho.. Why do you take pictures ..
Now I let the matter rest with all of you..
Towers and tings
Not sure why I am bothering. Am working on an investment brochure and looking for images of things people invest in. DUBAI. That would be property.
msn investment news
commercial investment opportunity
to invest in stock options
where do i invest money
is silver a good investment 2011
college investment plans
investing in solar
05.11.2011. u 16:03 •