Cooking Classes City. The Cooking Guy.
Cooking Classes City
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- An incorporated municipal center
- A large town
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
Since the girls love to cook with me, I thought they might like to take a cooking class the city offered. They had a good time (despite the bored looks on their faces during the direction portion), and they loved getting to eat the healthy parfaits they made.
Salt & Pepper cooking class @ Williams-Sonoma 2
Home Cook Brian Reeve and Chef Tee Terrell Danley holding cooking class at Williams-Sonoma in The Fashion Center at Pentagon City.
string for cooking
cooking lessons in nyc
cooking with stainless steel pans
cooking and fishing 1 450
best healthy cooking oil
viking cooking school atlanta ga
cooking schools greece
viking cooking store