France Cooking Vacation - Cooking On A Spit.
France Cooking Vacation
- spend or take a vacation
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- Take a vacation
- the act of making something legally void
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
- A country in western Europe, on the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 60,424,000; capital, Paris; official language, French
- France ( or ; : ), officially the French Republic (Republique francaise, ), is a state in Western Europe with several overseas territories and islands located on other continents and in the Indian, Pacific, and Atlantic oceans.For more information, see .
a shelter for a rainy day
Even the rain didn't stop us from cooking. Here I made some salads and hubby grilled lamb ("spiesjes").
Bonjour Provence at the Domaine de Valmouriane
The Domaine de Valmouriane, home of The International Kitchen's "Bonjour Provence" cooking vacation.
cooking games for everyone
cooking large groups recipes
holiday cooking for kids
process of cooking
masala cooking show
capital cooking range