2011 COOKING CONTESTS - COOKING PROGRAMS ON TV - MASTERING OF THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING.
2011 Cooking Contests
- (contest) an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- (contest) a strle between rivals
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- (contest) to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Richard Bartkus gives a sign of approval for all the cooking contest entries.
The poparotzi photgraphs the various foods prepared for the cooking contest.
levelling fishing and cooking
how to prepare leeks for cooking
what is the best cooking oil
pheasant cooking times
authentic thai cooking
indian cooking show
recipes for campfire cooking
cooking in dorms