BATH TOYS FOR BOYS - HOT TOYS BOYS - TOYS FOR INFANTS.
Bath Toys For Boys
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- bathe: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- Wash (someone) while immersing him or her in a container of water
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- A male child or young man
- A son
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
Baby Brother Tenderlove
Baby Brother Tenderlove came out in 1972. He was a bit controversial because he's anatomically correct. When my son was born in 1976, I asked my grandma to get him for Christmas. I had the idea that if you gave boys dolls it would make them more nurturing. At the time I didn't think it was working because he never really played with the doll, certainly not like a girl would. he was a bath toy for a while, then he laid in the toy box.
My son is a wonderful father to his three daughters. I don't think the doll had anything to do with it, but it didn't hurt.
48/365 - we be baby spa-ing
okay, $39 bucks for a plastic bucket with a fancy, appeal to the manni-pedi crowd of mommies out there kinda name - the "baby spa".
but i bought it cuz i HATE baby bathtubs and figured what the hell, who doesn't love a spa. and i can store dog toys in it if baby a hates it.
well, my boy, my mini metrosexual in the making LOVED his spa. no tears, no fear - just plain loved the experience. yay!
thank you "baby spa" people, thank you.
discount toys and games
pokemon toys uk
princess bath toys
marvel toys 2011
ride on toys for big kids
dinosaur toys for toddlers
best toys girls
tech toys for boys
resaurus sonic toys
heros wooden toys