BLACK SUNGLASS - FREE SUNGLASS - IS DESIGN CAPTAIN SUNGLASSES
- (sunglasses) spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Sunglass is a forthcoming 2010 Hindi film. The film directed by Rituparno Ghosh stars R. Madhavan, Konkana Sen Sharma and Raima Sen.
- a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
Solus and Proud
Black and white picture of my friend Rhys, while we wait to go up the Peace Tower
simple a-line sunglass slip-
black repurposed leather-
cool shades sunglasses
where can i buy cheap sunglasses
oliver peoples aric sunglasses
bolle sunglasses hellbent
dior sunglasses mini
ray ban wayfarer 2 sunglasses
the blue sunglasses
bolle canebrake sunglasses
sun glasses on line