ORCHARD TOYS GINGERBREAD HOUSE FLOOR PUZZLE - LEARNING & EDUCATION TOYS FOR 1 YEAR OLDS - SWIMMING POOL INFLATABLE TOYS.
Orchard Toys Gingerbread House Floor Puzzle
- An edible decoration made from firm pieces of baked gingerbread or sometimes graham crackers that are “glued” together with royal icing in the shape of a small cottage. The house is decorated with royal icing and small candies.
- Gingerbread is a term used to describe a variety of sweet food products, which can range from a soft cake to something close to a ginger biscuit. What they have in common are the predominant flavors of ginger and a tendency to use honey or molasses (treacle) rather than just sugar.
- grove: garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- A piece of land planted with fruit trees
- Orchard is a light rail station on RTD's system in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- An orchard is an intentional planting of trees or shrubs that is maintained for food production. Orchards comprise fruit or nut-producing trees which are grown for commercial production.
- A game, toy, or problem designed to test ingenuity or knowledge
- a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
- perplex: be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
- A person or thing that is difficult to understand or explain; an enigma
- a game that tests your ingenuity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Gingerbread House created for the Gingerbread House swap on the UKScrappers Forum ^^
I used cardboard, parchment-like paper for the background, another parchment like paper for the circle (the smalelr one is cut out of the big one - hence the crescent shape), a vintage art-nuvoue stamp, torn up pages from an old book, a santa stamp on white tissue paper, two snowflakestamps - in black and gold - christmas flower cut-out, sparkly gold paper for the centre star, three black brads, three red confetti things, red beads, a red star, red and gold ribbon for the chimney and red garland paper for the trimming on the roof. Glitter-glue was used in many places. Detailing was added using gold, silver, red, brown and green glitter gel pens.
I am inordinately pleased with this ^^ It's my first ever Ginger Bread house!
Unfortunately, the scanner mangles all the pretty colours - it looks so much better in real life >>
ghetto gingerbread house
my sister and i decorated a gingerbread house last night. my side of the house turned out to look pretty jacked up.. even the snowman looked a little sad.
mechanical toys for kids
transformers toys in 2011
hot new toys for 2011
9 year old boys toys
cars bath toys
inuyasha plush toys
riding toys for children