Best Selling Toys For Christmas : Popular Toys In 1999 : How To Train Your Dragon Toys Night Fury.
Best Selling Toys For Christmas
- (of a book or other product) Having very large sales; very popular
- best-selling(p): selling in great numbers; "a best-selling novel"
- (best seller) a book that has had a large and rapid sale
- A bestseller is a book that is identified as extremely popular by its inclusion on lists of currently top selling titles that are based on publishing industry and book trade figures and published by newspapers, magazines, or bookstore chains.
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Yes, he looks quite of fierce but believe me, this uncle has tried his best to pose for the camera (One of the many ice cream ice-cream vendors along Orchard Road (13 Dec 2008)
After the photo-shots, he asked me to get myself an ice-cream. I had planned to but was too full after the heavy dinner in a Chinese noodles restaurant at Centrepoint.
On a side note, buying ice-cream from street vendors like this uncle brings me fond memories of my childhood in a Kampong-like district, except that the ice-cream sold for 10 cent sper scope then.^^
Jai and I waiting outside Toys r US at 5 AM
We woke up early and got in line behind about 17 other people to get a Wii for Jai's nephew. Of course we bought 2 and sold one on Craigslist. We were nice though and only charged about $50 over the actual cost. The line at best buy already had about 100 people. By the time the store opened about 50 people were behind us. Unfortunately, they only had 32 wiis.
easter toys for toddlers
dragon toys action figure
beach sand toys
best kid toys 2011
hot new toys for kids
rc construction toys for sale
dr who toys 2011
legos star wars toys