FIND LOWEST AIRFARE : LOWEST AIRFARE
Find Lowest Airfare : Air Flight Rates.
Find Lowest Airfare
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- (Airfares) An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- in the lowest position; nearest the ground; "the branch with the big peaches on it hung lowest"
- 961 millibars (28.4 inHg)^
- Located at or near the bottom of something
- Of less than average height from top to bottom or to the top from the ground
- Situated not far above the ground, the horizon, or sea level
- last: lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
- Discover or perceive by chance or unexpectedly
- discovery: a productive insight
- Discover (someone or something) after a deliberate search
- Discover oneself to be in a surprising or unexpected situation
- discovery: the act of discovering something
This is our latest ad (coming out in this weekend's Argus and Star). The idea was to highlight the fact that Travelstart only displays fares that are available.
Most travel agents' ads proudly display fantastic looking deals. However, when you look more closely, you find that taxes, surcharges and various other 'professional' fees must still be added. Worse still, the dreaded 'subject to availability' disclaimer is always lurking somewhere in the smallprint.
We decided to mock this frustrating form of advertising by proclaiming our own "insanely low fares". Our disclaimer reads, "Airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges NOT included."
I'm sure this will annoy some people, but that's the whole point :)
India is capitalizing on its low costs and highly trained doctors to appeal to "medical tourists." Even with airfare, the cost of going to India for surgery can be markedly cheaper, and the quality of services is often better than that found in the United States and UK. Indeed, many patients are pleased at the prospect of combining their tummy tucks with a trip to the Taj Mahal.
flight ticket one way
air tickets to japan
find cheap airline fares
book airline tickets
longest helicopter flight
price comparison for flights
07.10.2011. u 07:36 •