ACHILLES TENDON RUPTURE REPAIR : ACHILLES TENDON
Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair : Dri Repair Registry : Auto Repair Estimating.
Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair
- The tendon connecting calf muscles to the heel
- The Achilles tendon (or occasionally Achilles’ tendon), also known as the calcaneal tendon or the tendo calcaneus, is a tendon of the posterior leg. It serves to attach the plantaris, gastrocnemius (calf) and soleus muscles to the calcaneus (heel) bone.
- a large tendon that runs from the heel to the calf
- A band of connective tissue that runs up the back of the heel; susceptible to inflammation and rupture.
- (esp. of a pipe, a vessel, or a bodily part such as an organ or membrane) Break or burst suddenly
- state of being torn or burst open
- Cause to break or burst suddenly and completely
- tear: separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
- Suffer such a bursting of (a bodily part)
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Repairing a cat achilles tendon using apositional suturing. Other tendons are repaired to their corresponding remnants as well
Preparing to pin the the tarsal joint to immobilise it and improve achilles tendon healing
on line car repair manual
bryant furnace repair parts
registry repair wizard 2011
kitchen sink pipe repair
leather scuff repair
fanuc motor repair
tire repair machines
car roof lining repair
05.11.2011. u 05:35 •