LEATHER REPAIR - REPAIR
Leather Repair - Best Car Repair Shop - Ge Certified Repair.
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- whip with a leather strap
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
I needed to humidify the leather for the covers before I could get it wet and pasty and put it on the book.
Leather seat repair before
Before the leather seat was repaired
maaco collision repair auto
repair vista registry
vehicle glass repair
zipper stop repair
stop car repair bills
repair punctured tire
mesh used for hernia repair
laptop repair in md
05.11.2011. u 05:51 •