REPAIRING TOILET FLUSH. PLOTTER REPAIR SERVICE. REPAIR SCHEMATICS.
Repairing Toilet Flush
- (Toilet flushing) A flush toilet is a toilet that disposes of human waste by using water to flush it through a drainpipe to another location. Flushing mechanisms are found more often on western toilets (used in the sitting position), but many squat toilets also are made for automated flushing.
- toilet consisting of a bowl (for receiving human waste) & a waterflushing device.
- having four suited cards just waiting for the fifth to make a flush, and finish with nothing at the end.
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- (repair) a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
311/366 November 6 '08
311/366 November 6
Monthly Scavenger Hunt - November '08
Guess who just got a brand spankin' new dual flush toilet installed.
I'm a little bit excited because the landlord has agreed to let me repair/replace some stuff at my own expense, in exchange for not putting the rent up, and replacing the old loo is something they'd always been too slack to be bothered getting done.
The old one wouldn't flush properly unless you held the button down for about 10 seconds, and I always felt guilty for wasting water (with the water restrictions due to the drought and all) because it used so much, but now I can do the guilt-free half flush. Woohoo!!!
Day 3 - Toilet Repair (June 17, 2007)
Taking on two additional "picture a day" projects was supposed to give me an excuse to get out of the house more, but I left for a total of thirty minutes today only because I needed a larger wrench to fix the downstairs toilet. On the upside, the toilet is fixed for the first time in years, and you don't have to hold the lever down to get it to flush properly anymore. Yes, I feel that this is an accomplishment.
windows repair tools
hard driver repair
how to repair galvanized pipe
camera repair course
projector repair parts
leather zipper repair
wheel repair business
computer repair services las vegas
bicycle flat tire repair
credit repair atlanta