BURLEY BIKE TRAILER SOLO - TRAILER SOLO
BURLEY BIKE TRAILER SOLO - GT BIKE RACING - BASKETS BIKE.
Burley Bike Trailer Solo
- A bicycle trailer is a motorless wheeled frame with a hitch system for transporting cargo by bicycle. It can greatly increase a bike's cargo capacity, allowing point-to-point haulage of objects up to 4 cubic yards (3 cubic meters) in volume that weigh as much as half-a-ton.
- The Humanx Commonwealth is a fictional interstellar ethical/political entity featured in the science fiction novels of Alan Dean Foster.
- Burley is a city in Cassia and Minidoka counties in the southern portion of the U.S. state of Idaho. The population was 9,316 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Cassia County.
- A tobacco of a light-colored variety grown mainly in Kentucky
- Burley tobacco is a light air-cured tobacco used primarily for cigarette production. In the United States it is produced in an eight state belt with approximately 70% produced in Kentucky.
- Perform something unaccompanied, in particular
- composed or performed by a single voice or instrument; "a passage for solo clarinet"
- any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- Fly an aircraft unaccompanied
- Perform an unaccompanied piece of music or a part or passage in one
- alone: without anybody else or anything else; "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"
For independent souls on the road, we've created the Solo- the one-seater, lighter version of the D'Lite. This trailer protects against all poking and pestering, because your passenger has both windows to himself. It's a guaranteed peaceful way to go from rolling hills to city streets.
Designed for active lifestyles, the Solo Bike Trailer by Burley provides state-of-the-art comfort, safety, and security for a single rider with a maximum weight capacity of 75 pounds. Featuring bowed-out side battens for elbow room and a suspension system to smooth out the bumps, the Solo offers a secure and comfortable ride. With comprehensive warranties that cover the metal frame for lifetime and all other wearable components for one to five years, the Solo is made to last through multiple generations of children.
Ideal for parents who bike and play hard, the Burley Solo converts easily from a bike trailer to a stroller, to a jogger, to a ski unit with compatible accessories (sold separately) to meet the needs of the season. Featuring 16-inch alloy wheels, the Solo has a low center of gravity for superior stability and can handle mixed terrain with ease. The Solo's seat compartment features an adjustable, reclining hammock-style seat with a deluxe, removable/washable seat pad and padded five-point shoulder harness for ultimate comfort. Your precious cargo will be absolutely protected from the elements in rain or shine with the all-weather 2-in-1 cover with waterproof zippers, tinted windows with UV protection, and an adjustable sun screen.
Designed for maximum convenience and versatility for the multiple needs of today's parents, the Solo boasts a lightweight design and a fast-action folding system for quick and easy storage, and folds up small enough to fit inside the trunk of a car. In addition, a rear storage pocket holds parent gear, and the roomy interior has a storage pocket for kid gear.
Bowed-out side battens
2-in-1 all-weather cover
Tinted windows with UV protection
Adjustable sun screen
Interior storage pockets
Adult pocket in back
Drum-tight, gap-free fabric
Adjustable hammock-styled seat system
Padded 5-point harness system
Harness is removable and washable
Padded removable seat cushion
Adjustable padded handle bar
Fast-action folding system
Weight capacity: 75 pounds, 34 kilograms
Fits 1 child
Assembled ready to ride weight: 23.5 pounds/11.2 kilograms
16-inch locking quick-release alloy wheels
Folded dimensions: 35 x 27 x 12 inches (89 x 68.8 x 39.8 centimeters)
Padded 5-point harness system
Stroll, ski, and jog kits
Handle assembly with tether
Tow bar receiver kit (front and rear tow bar receiver, tow bar guides, bolts, nuts)
Tow bar assembly (tow bar, safety strap, flex connector)
Frame assembly, front (tube, frame locks, hinges)
Frame assembly, rear (tube, saddles, hinges)
Lower frame set (main frame left and right), cross frame (front and rear), bag holder
Wheels (with quick release, axle, tire, and reflectors)
Flex connector for square tow bar
Seat and harness pad
Shoulder safety strap (Set of 2)
Burley Trailer Limited Warranty:
Burley trailers are warranted from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. Burley will repair or replace parts it determines to be defective as follows: fabric parts for one year, plastic parts for five years, and durable frame parts for the lifetime of the trailer. The Burley trailer owner must present the trailer for repair at place of purchase, with an original sales receipt or similar proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original owner and is nontransferable. Burley cannot be responsible for failure due to improper assembly, modification of parts or instructions, neglect, abuse, accident, and/or normal wear. The warranty does not cover any trailer used for rental, competition, or commercial use.
Burley neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume any other liability in connection with this Burley product, and there are no oral agreements or warranties collateral to or affecting this agreement. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights, which vary by state or country.
Kirk and Penny
The inaugural ride on our new-to-us Burley solo bike trailer. Bought for $100 on Craigslist today, an amazing deal. Penny is IN LOVE with bike rides now, nothing better!
Ready to Roll, Baby!
- Sent from iPhone -
New power-assist Panasonic Lithium Vivi FX SD bike, with solo Burley trailer attached.
Watch out Kanagawa!
giant bike saddle
new gt bikes
touring bike bags
leader bike frames
bicycle floor pump reviews
lifecycle recumbent bikes
old school bmx bicycle
razor kids bikes