HOW TO SPRAY PAINT A BMX BIKE - PAINT A BMX BIKE
How To Spray Paint A Bmx Bike - Cheap Mountain Bike Tyres - Bike Trailer Hitch
How To Spray Paint A Bmx Bike
- paint applied with a spray gun
- Spray painting is a painting technique where a device sprays a coating (paint, ink, varnish, etc.) through the air onto a surface. The most common types employ compressed gas—usually air—to atomize and direct the paint particles.
- Aerosol paint (also called spray paint) is a type of paint that comes in a sealed pressurized container and is released in a fine spray mist when depressing a valve button. A form of spray painting, aerosol paint leaves a smooth, evenly coated surface, unlike many rolled or brushed paints.
- Paint that is contained in an aerosol can for the purpose of spraying onto a surface
- A BMX bike or BMX is the name of a popular bicycle which is used for both casual use and sport and is designed mainly for dirt and motocross cycling. "BMX" is the usual abbreviation for bicycle motocross.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
EROS 1998 Bomb Shelter
Painted in 1998, Quick Freestyle, at the Bomb Shelter wall in Minneapolis. One of those real hot weather days that everyone else wanted to go to the beach or chill out at in their air conditioned home. Instead of doing that, I decided to go get my tan on and rock a piece. I grabbed some ill ass American Accents and Rusto colors as well as my Krylon Ultra Flat Black and headed out. At this time I was going over a lot of people and expected to be rolled on, once or twice by writers at the wall. Fortunately, it never happened. I always was prepared though. Keeping a little something nice & handy for any would be suckers, trying to start some shit. One time when I was out at this wall, painting by myself in one area but with Logik painting in another area, I saw this group of 13-15 year olds on the tracks with their Bmx's. I didn't pay it no mind at first and just kept doing my thing. I knew that they were up to something though, just by how sneaky they were acting and shit. So, I decided to keep my eye on them and kept turning around slightly to see what was up out of the corner of my eye. I just had one of those gut feelings that something was about to happen. All of a sudden I noticed that the large part of the group started to roll out and they began to yell something. I couldn't make out what they were saying and when I turned around, I saw this 14-15 year old black kid pointing a gun in my direction. I don't know why but I just kind of froze for a second then turned back around towards the wall slowly when he started to buck shots at the wall. They hit about 10 feet above my head and I quicky ducked down and behind a small bush. I was in shock. I couldn't believe this little fucker. He jumped on his bike after poppin' off about 3 caps and rode off. I'm pretty sure that he wasn't trying to shoot me, just act tough in front of his friends. I thought about running to my vehicle and tracking him down but quickly dismissed that when I realized, what was I going to do with him after I caught him. I pretty much just packed my shit up, told Logik what had just happened and headed home for the day. That was in the middle to the end of the summer of 1998 and pretty much one of the last times I painted that wall. I figured that it was time to look elsewhere for spots. If you can't burn on a wall without being shot at by some ignorant little fuckers, then it was time to move on.
spray paint art 1
an amazing art form i recently learned using spray paint
this can be done in three minutes with three cans of spray paint, a bowl, a bottle cap, and a magazine page.
spray your red and set the magazine page on it, lift for texture, place a bowl over it, spray your paper black and blue and platter white on by spraying and flicking your gloved fingers. for a commet, set the nozzle of the can upside down on the paper and press the can down.
bianchi steel road bike
recumbent exercise bike
cheap track bike
ebay bike frame
black bike saddle
best trailer bike
high performance pocket bikes
bicycle light combo
clipless mountain bike shoes
road bike review forum