PROFESSIONAL FASHION STYLIST - TOP FASHION LINES.
Professional Fashion Stylist
- (Fashion stylists) Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- A wardrobe stylist is the job title of someone who selects the clothing for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures.
- Having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful
- an athlete who plays for pay
- Of, relating to, or connected with a profession
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- (of a person) Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"; "began her professional career after the Olympics"; "professional theater"; "professional football"; "a professional cook"; "professional actors
Image Academia International
* Image Consultant Training
* Fashion Stylist Training
* Professional Etiquette Training
korean fashion shop online
fashion consultant london
fashion blog women
mobile fashion games
fashion courses in uk
80s fashion gallery
glossy high fashion
harajuku street fashion
top fashion schools london
hot fashion pics