Smyths toys athlone : French toys for kids : 2011 popular toys
Smyths Toys Athlone
- Athlone is a town that lies on the River Shannon near the southern extremity of Lough Ree, Ireland.
- Athlone was a parliamentary constituency in Ireland, which from 1801 to 1885 returned one Member of Parliament (MP) to the House of Commons of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Athlone was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800. Between 1725 and 1793 Catholics and those married to Catholics could not vote. Following the Act of Union 1800 the borough became Athlone (UK Parliament constituency).
- Smyths is an Irish toy superstore chain founded c.1987, and the largest toy retailer in Ireland, claiming to have 60% of the €320M market.
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
View of Athlone with Saint Peter and Pauls Church in background, photo by John Daly.
Athlone di notte
Vista dello Shannon ad Athlone,Irlanda
The River Shannon in Athlone
old corgi toys
best toys for 6 year girl
bumble bee transformer toys
mother garden wooden toys
cute cuddly toys
best 2 year old toys 2011
cool plush toys