CANADIAN INDUSTRIAL PUMPS : INDUSTRIAL PUMPS
Canadian industrial pumps : Top pump up songs for football : Allentown concrete pumps.
Canadian Industrial Pumps
- (Canadian Industry) All commercial enterprises resident and operating in Canada and incorporated, registered, or recognized as such, under federal or provincial legislation and which carry on activities in Canada.
- A light shoe, in particular
- (pump) a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- (pump) operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
- (pump) heart: the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
Canadian Center for Architecture
236/365 - 08/24/2010
I'm making the most of the gorgeous weather and walking home as often as I can. Today seemed as good a day as any to check out the garden of the Canadian Center for Architecture.
In the garden they have a number of these really cool sculptures elevated on poles.
Excerpt from their website: "The CCA Garden restored the urban fabric of an area deeply scarred by mid-20th-century highway engineering. Lying at the edge of an escarpment, it faces the CCA building from the south side of boulevard Rene-Levesque. The garden was designed by Montreal artist-architect Melvin Charney as part of the Quebec government’s competition program for the integration of art and architecture, combining sculpture and public space on a site granted to the CCA by the City of Montreal in 1986. At once a garden in the city and a museum in the open air, it evokes the history of landscape design and comments on Montreal’s early industrial sector below the hill, initiating a dialogue between nature, architecture, and the urban fabric. The garden is laid out as a series of narrative episodes – Orchard, Meadow, Arcade (mirror of the Shaughnessy House), Esplanade, Belvedere, and Allegorical Columns. Collectively they speak of the history of architecture and the history of the city."
Pump station on other side of Customs Building
Other First Nations such as KFN and CAFN were given the pump stations in their communities before they signed land claims. This large industrial property has a fence enclosure, several sites that had once had trailers on it, a large parking lot and an underground gas storage tank. It is situated on the other side of the Canadian Customs building at approx. 1000 m from the Alaska Hwy./Pump Station Road.
electric submersible pump
stuart weitzman black pumps
hydraulic piston pump animation
hand pump repair
airtex fuel pump
pond solar pumps
air pumps for fish tanks
solar power pond water pump
henri fountain pumps