Cross ring silver - Silver key necklace.
Cross Ring Silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- A mark of this type (?) used to show that something is incorrect or unsatisfactory
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- A mark, object, or figure formed by two short intersecting lines or pieces (+ or ?)
- A mark of this type (?) made to represent a signature by a person who cannot write
- traverse: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- cross(a): extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
- sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- A telephone call
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
Crux Me not Ring
This is the perfect cocktail/clubbing ring! I found this piece in my roommate's jewelry box and well it was lonely so I re-purposed it and now it needs a good home!!!
The ring is approx. 2 inches and it is set in an adjustable metal ring form so it should fit all sizes.
Ring RAW2011 Week 1 Fine Silver Medieval Wide Ring
I'm behind.... This is my ring for the Ring A Week Project (RAW2011), week 1.
I made this ring using Fine Silver (PMC3) Metal Clay.
Unisex, Medieval Inspired, for my Camelot's Trove collection exclusively on ArtFire!
silver birthstone charm
cheap sterling silver chains
silver grey dresses
watch silver surfer online
antique silver water pitcher
silver tray with handles
soul of silver
and colloidal silver