SILVER DECORATIVE PLATE : BENJAMIN AND THE SILVER GOBLET.
Silver Decorative Plate
- Relating to decoration
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Coat or plate with silver
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Cover (a metal object) with a thin coating or film of a different metal
- a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
- home plate: (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- Cover (an object) with plates of metal for decoration, protection, or strength
- Serve or arrange (food) on a plate or plates before a meal
- coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
Blue and Silver Fused Glass Platter
I love this platter! This is made from a mold of my own design, carved by hand. I started out with a square of blue glass, then draped a second square of clear glass over the top. The blue glass that was not covered by the clear reacted with the heat of the kiln, turning a beautiful silver color - it almost looks like metal! The clear glass draped over top of the blue pools to four corners on each side of the platter. The plate has been properly annealed (cooled) for strength. It would make a great, decorative accent to your kitchen!
The plate is square and 11 inches from point to point.
Pin's Libellule Courbe en Métal Argenté / Silver Plated Curved Dragonfly Lapel Pin
Pin's Libellule courbe en metal argente. A piquer sur un chapeau, une veste, pour tenir une echarpe ou un decollete trop echancre... mais aussi a piquer sur une bougie, et l'idee est on ne peut plus decorative et efficace puisqu'elle fit la couverture d'un Figaro sur le numero special de Noel il y deja 10 ans! Longueur 5 cm, made in France.
sterling silver interlocked hearts couples birthstone ring
1894 o morgan silver dollar
hotel silver flatware
china silver bullion
silver prom shoes
silver eagle coin roll