Silver clip on earring findings - Thick sterling silver chain.
Silver Clip On Earring Findings
- are made for both pierced and non-pierced ears and come in hoops, French ear wires, studs, and clip-on styles in sterling silver, gold filled, niobium, and base metal.
- (Clip-ons) Motorcycle handlebar refers to the steering mechanism for motorcycles. Handlebars often support part of the rider's weight, and provide a mounting place for controls such as brake, throttle, clutch, horn, light switch, and rear view mirrors.
- Things, esp. sunglasses or earrings, that are attached by clips
- a device (as an earring, sunglasses, microphone etc.) that is attached by clips
- attachable by a clip; "clip-on earrings"; "a clip-on bow tie"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
Early period Anglo-Saxon on a budget
Peplos is pure wool (op shopped), with a narrow band of bought metal brocaded trim around the hanging top. It's held together at the shoulders with a pair of ring pin brooches (see detail). Undertunic is blue linen-cotton blend (op shopped), with bought woven trim at wrist and bicep - the latter to conceal the fact that I ran out of fabric and had to piece one sleeve together. Wrists are held together with wrist clasp facsimile (see detail). The girdle is woven on an inkle loom (not by me), which is close enough to tablet weaving to pass. You can just see a round silver "brooch" at the neckline - a clip on earring which will slip onto two loops to close the neckline, because I don't currently have any brooch findings the right size.
Hunky Crystal Pin & Earrings
A big dome shaped vintage pin with matching earrings in aurora borealis crystals full of sparkle and color. The outer ring of beads are of the faceted coin-style cut. These radiate a pinkish hue.
All beads are wired and mounted to a perforated back that is prong set into the finding.
The pin is 1 5/8 inches diameter. Earrings are 3/4 inches diameter and clip on style. Findings are silver tone metal.
where can i sell my silver coins
silver footed bowl
antique silver beads
silver sports pendants
low heel silver pumps
cost of patron silver
2010 eagle silver dollar
silver bangles india
1898 o morgan silver dollar