Storefront awnings - Blinds for door windows - Glass chimney shades.
- The facade of a store
- (Storefronts) Bent glass eliminates harsh angles and two-dimensional perspectives with smooth curves that draw customers inside entrances to merchandise. These outside or in-mall installations offer retailers a productive investment in appearance and function.
- A room or set of rooms facing the street on the ground floor of a commercial building, typically used as a store
- shopfront: the front side of a store facing the street; usually contains display windows
- A prefabricated HTML page for affiliates that displays new or specialized products with integrated affiliate links.
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
Photo Yamacraw Market, Fahn Street, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia 1939
The culmination of Frances Benjamin Johnston's work as an architectural photographer is the Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South, a systematic record of the early buildings and gardens of nine southern states that was executed between 1933 and 1940 with the financial assistance of thc Carnegie Corporation. Miss Johnston (1864-1952) worked chiefly in Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana and to a lesser degree in Florida. She was one of the first to document vernacular building traditions, photographing not only the great mansions of the South, but churches, graveyards, row houses, offices, kitchens, warehouses, mills, shops, farm buildings, and inns. The survey includes records of severely altered and poorly maintained structures and numerous shots of interiors, furnishings, and architectural details. Photo Yamacraw Market, Fahn Street, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia 1939. Reprint is 17 in. x 20 in. on archival quality photo paper.
Nando's Peri-Peri Restaurant
Nando's Peri-Peri restaurant, at 819 7th Street NW. They serve African-Portuguese food, specializing in grilled chicken with a special spicy sauce. I had a salad there the other day, it was pretty good.
Glass windows reflect the far side and share all of the street colours with the viewer...
Make a photograph of something made out of glass today. #ds615
Title: Loundres Arms. Artist: Andre Renoux. Image Size: 6.99in. x 5.02in. Paper Size: 8.00in. x 6.00in. Finest LAMINATED Print
The process of creating a laminate is lamination, which in common parlance refers to the placing of something between layers of plastic and applying heat or cold and/or pressure, usually with an adhesive. Proper laminating can prevent fading from sunlight or other bright lights, destructive Ultra-Violet rays, fingerprints and smudging from simple handling, pollutants, and even the vapors from smoke, cleaning solutions, and other harmful atmospheric elements. If you truly care about a piece of artwork, and choose not to frame it, the only real way to ensure its safety is to laminate the image.
superior roman shades
black out roller blinds
custom drapery panels
how to make lined draperies
insulated roller shade
patterns for drapes
trees and shrubs for shade