Ceiling Drapery For Weddings - Rollup Sun Shades.
Ceiling Drapery For Weddings
- (wedding) a party of people at a wedding
- A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes.
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- (wedding) the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or expenditure
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; "he hated painting the ceiling"
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
this is one of the many ceilings from louvre museum, paris.. :) !!
Ceiling of the main station in Antwerp / Belgium.
syston roller shutters
paint color shades
window shade car
quick shade instant canopy replacement parts
dog hunting blinds
plastic drapery grommets