Bamboo lamp shade. Hunting ground blinds. First up canopy accessories.
Bamboo Lamp Shade
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
Tiger Decor Lamp with Bamboo Shade
6011 This tiger decor decor lamp features a classic bamboo shade and an On/Off switch. Its smooth lines and elegant look will make it an eye catching accent to any room in your home. Features: -Tiger decor base -Bamboo shade - made from linen and silk -On/Off switch -The shade's dimensions are 5'' top width x 11'' base width x 9'' height -The lamp's height is 21'' About Living Well Living Well designs & manufactures traditional & transitional style table lamps, floor lamps, torchieres, wall lamps & sconces, as well as chandeliers and lighting fixtures. Additionally, Living Well manufactures a complete line of hardback and soft sewn lampshades for both the OEM and retail markets. The company s lighting and shade line is completely handcrafted by skilled global artisans at the company s factories in Asia. Living Well ships its products from its state-of-the-art Southern California distribution center located in Chino. Living Well sells its products exclusively to-the-trade including furniture stores, lighting stores, interior design boutiques, gift stores, as well as mail-order catalogs.
Bed 3 Bamboo-style Lamp 1
Asian Style Bamboo lamp with beige-gold fabric shade. Measures 31 inches high (Photo of second of lamp pair. ($35.00 each)
Bamboo & Lamp
Trying to find something interesting in the living room to shoot with my new 70-200 f2.8 lens.
bamboo lamp shade
This beautiful bamboo and cocoa leaf floor lamp made in the Philippines will look great in any decor. The frame is constructed from wrought iron, making the lamp very strong and durable; then it is powder coated in order to ensure the longevity of its color. The legs of the fortune lamp are made of real bamboo, which have been hand stained to create contrast to the bold shade colors. This bamboo is bound and then tied to the wrought iron frame. Due to the nature of bamboo, at times it may split when it is first introduced into a new environment. For this reason, the bamboo on these lamps is always bound with twine. Splitting of the bamboo is extremely rare and this separation will not affect the strength, durability, or beauty of the lamp. This is one of the unique aspects of working with real, natural, materials. The lampshade is made of fossilized cocoa leaves. Fossilization is the process of drying leaves over a three to four month period and then hand rubbing the chlorophyll of the leaf so only the leaf's skeleton remains. This is a labor-intensive process and no corrosive chemicals are used. Once the chlorophyll is removed, the leaf is stained in organic dyes. Since the leaves are natural, each one will absorb dye differently. The resulting effect is a lamp with different hues and shades (sometimes within the same leaf). Once the leaf is stained, it is adhered to a heat resistant backing; similar to the backing found on any standard lamp. The artists cut each leaf to ensure that no leaf will overlap. Finally, a strong sealant is used to ensure the stability and integrity of the shade. Requires 4 light bulb (not included). compact fluorescent light bulbs are highly recommended. these bulbs will get nice and bright without the added heat of a standard incandescent bulb. Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 72 Due to the handmade quality of our items small variations in dimensions can exist.
quick shade canopy parts
first up canopys
aluminum shade structure
how to make a hobbled roman shade
96 drapery panels
canopy tents for rent
flower in the shade lyrics