Glass cone shades - Mombasa canopies.
Glass Cone Shades
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Screen from direct light
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A surface or solid figure generated by the straight lines that pass from a circle or other closed curve to a single point (the vertex) not in the same plane as the curve. A cone with the vertex perpendicularly over the center of a circular base is aright circular cone
- A plastic cone-shaped object that is used to separate off or close sections of a road
- a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
- A solid or hollow object that tapers from a circular or roughly circular base to a point
- cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
Showing some lighting
The pot rack will either be moved (turned the other way) or taken out altogether. The light fixture hanging over the sink has since been replaced with a black cloth-covered cord style with polished nickel socket and canopy and a white glass cone shade. Both fixtures are from Rejuvenation House Parts (or all 3 I should say). The under-cab lights are Seagull linear lights and since this pic was taken some wooden lightrails were installed to hide the lights there. There is also now an integrated wood panel on the front of the dishwasher.
Midnight sparkle multi-strand beaded necklace
This beautiful, 22" inch, multi-strand beaded necklace is made of a mix of glass seed beads, bi-cones, ovals, and smooth round beads in dreamy shades of midnight blues, cobalt blues, with a dash of sea-foam colored beads. The clasp consists of an extension adorned with Tibetan silver leafy vine connectors, Tibetan silver fancy connectors and beaded links, ending with a Tibetan Silver bar & ring toggle clasp.
outside window shutter
memphis shades del rey
how to build an aquarium canopy
glass lamp shade globe
sun shades for boats
canopy bed queen size
window drapery treatments