Steam canopy : Rod iron canopy beds
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- The vapor into which water is converted when heated, forming a white mist of minute water droplets in the air
- steamer: travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
- emit steam; "The rain forest was literally steaming"
- water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
- The invisible gaseous form of water, formed by boiling, from which this vapor condenses
- The expansive force of this vapor used as a source of power for machines
1884 Le Stanley Steam Boat Congo Cod Liver Oil Canopy
A full page from our copy of the GRAPHIC, an illustrated weekly newspaper dated 1884, the scan size is approximately 15.5 x 11 inches (395x280). All are genuine antique prints and not modern copies the Graphic is an illustrated newspaper and is a fine example of a historic social record of British and world events up to the present day. The Graphic is known for its coverage of the following subjects the wars, ships, boats, guns, sailing, portraits, fine art, old and antique prints, wood cut, wood engravings, early photographs, Victorian life, Victorian culture, kings, queens, royalty, travels, adventures, natural history, birds, fish, mammals, fishing, hunting, shooting, fox hunting, sports including tennis, cricket, football, horse racing, politics and many more items of interest
Edward VII had Royal associations from the start. When Charles Thurston took delivery from the Thetford firm of Charles Burrell in 1905, it was for use with his bioscope (early 'movies') show - which he called 'The Original Royal Show'. Then in 1920 when George Cushing saw both this engine and 'Victory' working together at the King's Lynn Mart, the two were providing the power for Thurston's new 'Golden Dragon Scenic' merry-go-round. The first ride of which was graced by HRH the Princess Victoria.
This magnificent 20-ton, 8hp giant had been specially adapted as a full 'Scenic' when she appeared at the 1920 Mart, with an additional generator added to drive the new, big electric rides.
This is part of the Thursford Collection in Norfolk.
A&P signwriting at GDSF
In the 'tent' at GDSF, the roller is receiving some signwriting and other work from a real expert with a paintbrush.....
Source : A Coulls
For thousands of years, Ayurvedic physicians in India and healing traditions in many other parts of the world have prescribed simple but effective steam therapy treatments as part of a regular detox program to prevent the build-up of toxins and prevent disease. And over the past twelve years, thousands of Steamy Wonders have been sold in many countries due to the increasing interest in preventing disease before it arises, rather than waiting for toxins to build up and create disease.
The choice is to spend less time and money now to easily prevent disease, or a lot more time and money later to cure that which was not prevented. This is done by adjusting one's lifestyle to be more in harmony with Nature, and regular effective detox measures (a lot more fun and pleasant than most curative measures!).
The Steamy Wonder increases the core temperature of the body, which automatically induces the detoxification process deeply but gently, toxins coming out on a cellular level from every organ of the body through the sweat.
The benefits to the client are that light refreshed feeling, and elimination of toxins that cause aging and disease. Over 270 published research studies have shown the manifold benefits of steam treatments.
The Steamy Wonder has been so popular for four basic reasons:
1. It is so simple and easy to use, a natural piece of equipment. It weighs only five pounds, sets up in a minute, can be moved around easily, and folds into a duffel-size parcel for travel or storage. Your client enjoys the luxury of not having to leave the table.
2. The Steamy Wonder is very versatile. It can replace most body wrapping, being more effective at detox, and involving far less work, time, and clean-up. And, it enhances virtually every spa and massage treatment by opening the pores, as well as often increasing your per/hour income significantly. Twenty minutes less work, $15-25 more per hour, a fun treatment, and a beaut
windows with shades
deep shade grass seed
hair color red shades
shade loving flower
motorized sun shade
awnings for outdoor windows
canopy bed patterns
outdoor roll up bamboo blinds
voile drapery sheer