Wood window awnings. Flower drapery rod. Shade tech canopies.
Wood Window Awnings
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Decals - Composition - 18"H x 12"W Removable Graphic
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
1941 WWII era cottage Sarasota, FL
1941 single hung corner windows & 1950's wood awning
window in plaster
Window in an aging plaster wall in Imai-cho.
rectangular shade sails
kitchen vertical blinds
sun shade tarp
wedding ceiling drapery
cheap patio blinds
drapery workroom price list
repair venetian blinds