PHOTO FRAME EDITOR - FRAME EDITOR
PHOTO FRAME EDITOR - JOE JONAS PHOTO SHOOT 2011
Photo Frame Editor
- A picture frame is a container for a picture, such as a painting or photograph, intended to enhance it, make it easier to display, or protect it.
- Freckles photo frames are freestanding and made from padded applique fabric. Each is designed to coordinate with a different bedding theme and fit a 10 x 15cm (4 x 6”) photo or picture.
- A frame specifically designed for standard sized photographs, often with an easel backing.
- A person who is in charge of and determines the final content of a text, particularly a newspaper or magazine
- A computer program enabling the user to alter or rearrange text
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine)
- editor program: (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data
- A person who works for a publishing company, commissioning or preparing material for publication
- (editing) putting something (as a literary work or a legislative bill) into acceptable form
Gladiolus - Priscilla
Botanical Name: Gladiolus
Description: A hardy, robust grower, and a lavish bloomer! Priscilla shoots up to 5 feet in height, and opens large flower heads packed with crisp florets. Blooms are a lovely creamy white shading to soft yellow and trimmed in bright rose pink.
Bloom Size: 4-5 inches
Bloom Time: 75 days
Color: Pink and White
Foliage Color: Green
Sun Requirements: Full Sun
Type/Size: 12-14 cm Bulbs
Hardiness Zone: 8,9,10
My Gladiola macro, in a PSP8 stained glass frame, in a lavender Magic Photo Editor frame.
000 -p flower - DSCN5290.JPG
Photo editor: me
This was my favorite pic of mine of the Astor Place cube. It's actually out of focus because I shot the girl. Ideally, I would've gotten more of her in the frame, but that's life. I like that she's pondering the Cube. Unfortunately, there is a lot of ghosting and it would require some photoshopping to clean it up appropriately, but I don't believe in doing post work on something that is actually a lens issue.
Feel free to comment on which you think is the better shot, from a composition standpoint. On technical issues, my brother's pick is the better one.
clava 0040614 travel photo book quinley black
photo storage supplies
photo editing software free download for vista
golden wedding photo frame
buy my photo
big stock photo search
which digital photo frame
canon photo printing paper