SIMPLE PHOTO VIEWER - SIMPLE PHOTO
Simple photo viewer - Free birth announcements photo cards - Printing photo cards.
Simple Photo Viewer
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- A person watching television or a movie
- A person who looks at or inspects something
- an optical device for viewing photographic transparencies
- A device for looking at slides or similar photographic images
- (viewers) viewing audience: the audience reached by television
- spectator: a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
197. Release the Pressure
This will probably be a long rant.. Lately the heap of equipment I've acquired been growing fast. A DSLR, books, lenses, flash, remotes, tripods, flash stands, memory cards, flash triggers, filters... Most of you guys know the drill.. And no doubt does it show in my photos that I got better gear, and that I am getting better and better at using it... Technically...
But am I improving in actually taking pictures? Or am I too possessed by getting the right light, the right depth of field, the right lens too actually remember that I am indeed taking pictures, and not producing something of technical brilliance?
In my right hand you can see my old point and shooter: A Olympus SP-550UZ, before that one I had a 2 megapixel Nikon Coolpix (sadly deceased, it probably was the best point and shoot camera I ever had)..
When I first started to take photos as a kid, I had a film camera with two buttons: A slider to open the lens, and the shutter release. And to this day some of the shots I did with those cameras still stands for me as some of the best I've done. And some of the best shots during this project has been done with the simplest set-up, natural light outside and just the camera on a tripod, or maybe a simple, cheap source of light at home...
Maybe I should just release the pressure on the technical stuff and let it sort itself out, while I go back to remember to shoot good frames that actually communicate with the viewers?
Strobist Info: 430EXII, bare, at full power, in frame.
Lonyl, contemplating pointing and shooting
// Lake Mendota, Madison, Wisconsin //
It was like many of my photos here--trying to be simple and peaceful.
I want my viewers to feel relaxed after a long day's work; hence the empty space above the lake is important. It should have been less contrasy because strong contrast labors my mind's eyes.
P.S. [June 25, 2006] I added this poem by William Wordsworth
By the Sea
It is a beauteous evening, calm and free;
The holy time is quiet as a nun
Breathless with adoration; the broad sun
Is sinking down in its tranquility;
The gentleness of heaven is on the sea:
Listen! the mighty Being is awake,
And doth with his eternal motion make
A sound like thunder - everlastingly.
Dear child! dear girl! that walkest with me here,
If thou appear untouched by solemn thought
Thy nature is not therefore less divine:
Thou liest in Abraham's bosom all the year,
And worship'st at the Temple's inner shrine,
God being with thee when we know it not.
photo effects and editing
infrared photo camera
sneha latest photo gallery
glamour girls photo gallery
sonam kapoor photo shoot 2011
photo effects online fun
cute japanese photo editor