Large Silver Heart Necklace : Curb Silver Chain : Silver Oak 2002 Cabernet
Large Silver Heart Necklace
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- a garment size for a large person
- The region of the chest above the heart
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
upcycled choker style necklace with toggle clasp.
silver plated wine cooler
old silver plated
silver cross 3d complete pram system jet sport
1880 morgan silver dollar value
silver tab shorts
silver halide photo paper
2004 silver oak napa
silver sequin pants
summit hills apartments silver spring