MEXICAN SILVER MARK - WALLACE BROS SILVER.
Mexican Silver Mark
- Millesimal fineness is a system of denoting the purity of platinum, gold and silver alloys by parts per thousand of pure metal by mass in the alloy. For example, an alloy containing 75% gold is denoted as "750". Many European countries use decimal hallmark stamps (i.e.
- 800 parts per thousand silver in combination with 200 parts per thousand other metals.
- tag: attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- Make (a visible impression or stain) on
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification
- designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
- Become stained
Hand carved and cast sterling and fire opal pendant. Piece was customized with a thick black leather cord and fabricated sterling clasp.
Wax carving work by Martha Borzoni and Mark Anderson.
Fabrication work by Mark Anderson.
Custom made for Gene Simmons son Nick Simmons:)
Custom carved and cast sterling silver pendant with Mexican fire opal cabochons.
FINALLY finished.. the remake of the original lost Serpentine pendant. I hope our client will be very happy:)
Good job mumma and Mark!! ¦
silver polish jewelry
2008 w burnished silver eagle
silver recovery methods
cleaning sterling silver
20 dollar silver coin
engelhard fine silver
sterling silver ribbon