CALIFORNIA FASHION STORES. FASHION STORES
CALIFORNIA FASHION STORES. FASHION ONLINE HONG KONG. FASHION JOBS IN MINNEAPOLIS.
California Fashion Stores
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; "Californian beaches"
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
"It is when I see their faces, that I long to photograph them. That is my fantasy life. They keep me dreaming." Paul Jasmin found some of the models through students at the college he teaches at in Pasadena and others are the children of friends of him who he has watched grow into adults. With his pictures, he tries to capture the dreams his subject harbour. Most of the photographs were shot in and around his apartment on Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, in a building that William Randolph Hearst bought as a love-nest for Marion Davies.
The photographs translate both Jasmin's emotional attachment to California, with its perfect weather, the pure light, and the population of dreamers, and the inspiration he gets from spending his time with young people.
Conveniently located off Highway 163 at Friars Road West in the heart of Mission Valley. 7007 Friars Road San Diego, California 92108 (From their Ad)
Beverly Hills, California
Canali makes some of the finest suits. Ever.
california fashion stores
An exploration of the dynamic and innovative architecture and interiors commissioned by Louis Vuitton. A prescient advocate of contemporary interiors and architecture, Louis Vuitton continues to encourage innovation and playfulness in the designs of their retail spaces without losing sight of the essence of luxury central to its identity. This process of designing places to display high-style objects has created a new venue for cutting-edge architecture and transformed city streetscapes.
This exploration of Louis Vuitton’s international stores, as well as industrial sites and unrealized projects, includes interviews with some of today’s most talented architects and designers who discuss the beautiful and complex structures they have produced in collaboration with Louis Vuitton. This book examines the physical aspects of these buildings as well as the ideas that went into their composition.
Acting as both a backdrop for luxurious retail goods and the physical manifestation of the brand, these spaces are a genre unto themselves that invite exploration. With luxurious finishes and unexpected textures, these fantastic buildings represent the intersection of fashion and interior design. The book includes interviews with Jun Aoki, Peter Marino, Christian de Portzamparc, David McNulty, and Christian Reyne.
fashion websites online
high fashion plus size
fashion art images
fashion magazines on line
paris fashion labels
free fashion games for women
amazing canadian fashion magazine
27.10.2011. u 04:39 •