Dog Hockey Jersey. Hockey News Logo.
Dog Hockey Jersey
- A hockey jersey, traditionally called a sweater (due to it originally being made from sweater material, such as wool), is a piece of clothing worn by hockey players to cover the upper part of their bodies.
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
The Ice Dogs wore special 'pink' that were auctioned off with a portion of the proceeds going to the Susan G. Koman foundation. These two were signed by the entire team.
Jersey Auction - Gabriel Proulx
The Ice Dogs wore their dark blue sweaters during the game so I'm not sure why Gabriel Proulx was wearing his whites at the auction. Perhaps he wanted to keep his dark blue sweater.
hockey birthday party invitations
tsn ca thats hockey
hockey league season
north shore senior hockey league
graham smith hockey
field hockey ball
return hockey equipment