FRENCH STERLING SILVER HALLMARKS - A MARK SILVER BULLION - STERLING SILVER RINGS SIZE 5.
French Sterling Silver Hallmarks
- A sterling silver object that is to be sold commercially is, in most countries, stamped with one or more silver hallmarks indicating the purity of the silver, the mark of the manufacturer or silversmith, and other (optional) markings to indicate date of manufacture and additional information
- British money
- British money; especially the pound sterling as the basic monetary unit of the UK
- greatest: highest in quality
- Sterling was a popular rock band formed in Manchester, England.
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
Hallmark on 1930's French Silver, 18k gold and enamel ring.
Sterling International Panama Pacific Exposition, 1915.
wallace silver sleigh bell
restoring silver plate
green river silver co
one troy ounce of silver
silver whisper itinerary
silver oak cabernet
silver engraved charms