Colloidal Silver Generators. 16 Gauge Silver Wire.
Colloidal Silver Generators
- The medical uses of silver include its incorporation into wound dressings to treat external infections, and its use as an antiseptic and disinfectant in medical appliances. There is however insufficient evidence to support its use in wound healing.
- A pure mineral element from the earth, utilised for its incredible anti-bacterial & purifying properties. Used primarily in deodorants & some skincare, it helps to reduce & kill the bacteria that surrounds the sweat glands & causes odour or skin blemishes.
- a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray.
- (generator) an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- A dynamo or similar machine for converting mechanical energy into electricity
- (generator) engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- A thing that generates something, in particular
- An apparatus for producing gas, steam, or another product
- (generator) someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
simplist colloidal silver generator
silver beads jewelry
2005 silver eagle proof
ti 84 silver edition
sterling silver wall cross
fine silver wire for jewelry making
sterling silver cross pendents
gold and silver flatware
silver artificial flowers