HOW DO I BECOME A FASHION STYLIST - BARBIE DRESS UP FASHION SHOW
How Do I Become A Fashion Stylist
- (Fashion stylists) Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- A wardrobe stylist is the job title of someone who selects the clothing for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures.
- (How does) PowerGUARD™ Power Conditioning work?
- (How does) a better "Vocabulary" help me?
- "Willow's Song" is a ballad by American composer Paul Giovanni for the 1973 film The Wicker Man. It is adapted from a poem by George Peele, part of his play The Old Wives' Tale (printed 1595).
Glass sculptor - Rochester, MN. United States - Photography by Roque Storion (roquesd blog) 3
I came across this sculpture in the Mayo Clinic. The first impression was amazement; Four chandeliers irregular aligned regularly in a large hall or better in one of the great entrance halls of Mayo. Already, for me, there was a contradiction in this concept of alignment, which is both in altitude as the distances of each other. After all, I thought, such as chandeliers with peculiar forms are arranged so standard.
After seeing so many times over, I noticed that I had cheated on the chandeliers, they were just strange objects, because there are dozens of mini spotlights trained on the four big “things.” Why are there so many lights pointed to those chandelier? At least different and made me think.
It took a few more days, since our first meeting (I and “chandeliers”), to realize how much I was wrong about the “things” that now I see them as sculptures. The whole environment was surrounded by works of certain artists. Some were donated by the authors, and all who were present had a real meaning and reason for being in a certain place.
Even the sculptures that seem somewhat spontaneous, creative in its shape, are arranged for such representation. Chandeliers have become one of things …and, finally, sculptures in glass. Then I found myself spending time photographing, looking angle, light and intent of these “things”. Here are the chandeliers, things sculptures. We see what we believe and there is a great example. And you, what do you see?
Please list the clothes you selected from the Make It Work Box:
1.) Lunette Noir
2.) MIW Back pack Brown
3. ) MIW mens pant cuff R (2x used for sleeves)
4.) MIW mens pant cuff L (used for skirt)
Please tell us why you can "Make it Work": I don't believe in rules when it comes to fashion, a stylist should make their own rules. It's cliche to say I think outside of the box, but in a way its true. Or maybe, I take the box, flip it, twist it, rearrange it until it's become something amazing. A box full of crazy items, given free reign to create something amazing?? what could possibly be more fun!
Tells us a bit more about your SL Style and how you worked it into your Photograph: I love to experiment with the wild and crazy, but sometimes its nice to express my simple, chic side. Couture and crazy has its place, but I love to maintain a level of style and class in all that I do. I went for a more sophisticated feel with this look, aiming to be youthful yet stylish.
fashion magazine for man
hijab fashion magazine
london fashion week video
vintage punk fashion
discount womens fashion
bridal fashion jewellery
mens fashion help
view fashion magazine
free fashion designer games for adults
fashion tv midnight hot images