Los Angeles Fashion College. Fashion Photography School. Blouse Fashion 2011
Los Angeles Fashion College
- a city in southern California; motion picture capital of the world; most populous city of California and second largest in the United States
- Los Angeles is the capital of the province of Biobio, in the municipality of the same name, in Region VIII (the Biobio region), in the center-south of Chile. It is located between the Laja and Biobio rivers. The population is 123,445 inhabitants (census 2002).
- A city on the Pacific coast of southern California; pop. 3,694,820. It is a major center of industry, filmmaking, and television
- Los Angeles Union Station (or LAUS) is a major passenger rail terminal and transit station in Los Angeles, California.
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree
UCLA Bruins Vintage T-Shirt, Officially Licensed L
Officially Licensed UCLA, Los Angeles Mascot T-shirt. UCLA is rated as one of America's best colleges in 2009 and has the highest number of applicants than any other university in the United States. The school is noted for its academic advances and sports achievements in basketball and football. The shirt features the UCLA Bruin with an authentic vintage wash printed on 100% cotton. This garment is extremely soft and lightweight making it great for today's latest fashions or casual day wear. A portion of the sales directly benefits UCLA.
Upcoming Event: September 15th, 2007 ~ GEISAI Artists @ Giant Robot
"GEISAI Artists at Giant Robot"
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Group art show at GR2
"GEISAI Artists at Giant Robot"
September 15 - October 10
Reception: Saturday, September 15, 6:30 -10:00
Presented by Scion, Giant Robot, and Kaikai Kiki
2062 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Takashi Murakami is well-known in the worldwide art scene for making thought-provoking paintings and sculptures, running the influential artist-led art enterprise Kaikai Kiki artist management group, curating the visionary Superflat show, and collaborating on high-end, high-profile projects with Louis Vuitton. He also coordinates the GEISAI art shows, which serve as an entry point for aspiring artists in Japan. The artists in this group show have won awards at GEISAI shows, and were hand picked to have their work presented in Los Angeles by Murakami and Eric Nakamura, publisher of Giant Robot magazine and owner of the Giant Robot stores and galleries.
Yasushi Ebihara projects his love for Macauley Culkin via large-scale paintings and sculpture, also commenting on the trappings of stardom and the entertainment business.
The subjects of Jaga Ichiro's figure paintings are cute but resemble bodily fluids. The fluidity of their forms is elegant, organic, and somewhat disturbing.
Hisashi Kondo's hyper realistic, larger-than-life portraits hang on screens like ghosts and can be seen from both sides.
Sashie Masakatsu articulates detailed sculptures and paintings of surreal, spherical architectural forms suspended over flat landscapes.
Rie Kawashima studied fashion in college, and creates dreamy images of girlhood with precise yet natural lines and occasional elegant, pastel shades.
Rieko Sakurai's super stylized depictions of girls are as full of energy as they are of color. Her works convey the pop art power of the '60s subverted with a touch of darkness.
Miki Taira weaves textiles into humanoid forms of all sizes, imparting them with primitive-looking calligraphy.
Erika Yamashiro's paintings feature restful women with fuzzy animals, mushrooms, sweets, and other feminine icons in dreamy settings.
A reception featuring many of the artists will take place from 6:30 - 10:00 on Saturday, September 15. For more information about the opening, the artists, GR2, or Giant Robot magazine, please contact:
Giant Robot Owner/Publisher
By FIDM Fashion Designer, Clay Sadler, a couture gown inspired by the Red Queen, in a fashion show
Disney's Alice In Wonderland Exhibition at the Los Angeles Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles, America - 26 May 2010
Opening of the, first of its kind, “Alice in Wonderland Exhibition” at the FIDM Museum & Galleries, Los Angeles, California. This free to the public exhibition celebrates the “Alice in Wonderland” Blu-ray™ and DVD release.
FIDM played an active role in the celebration, presenting a fashion show of red carpet gowns, inspired by the film’s characters. In collaboration with Disney’s fashion team, the college challenged six Designer grads to partake in an FIDM SuperLab project led by Nick Verreos (fashion designer, Star of “Project Runway”, and Graduate/Instructor at FIDM). See the “Alice in Wonderland Exhibition” and couture gowns, inspired by six of the film’s iconic characters, thru September 27th, 2010. The exhibition is open Tuesday thru Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
los angeles fashion college
Fitted caps look great and get even better the more you wear them, but if you dont want to spend six months breaking in a fitted hat or cant see yourself with a tape measure around your head trying to figure out how many inches equals what hat size, try this Adult White Stretch 1-Fit Hat / Cap. Its the perfect compromise between a fitted look and not having to fool with all the measuring business.
This cap is made of white wool and features an embroidered 3-D logo on the front. A secondary logo is flat-stitched on the back of the hat, and the contrast-colored eyelets and button provide a little something extra to the already impressive appearance. The hats best feature, though, is the spandex sweatband on the rear inner section that stretches to adjust to fit almost almost any fans head. From the back the cap looks fitted, but only you will know that you have a stretchable spandex band holding the hat snugly and comfortably on your head.
definition fashion industry
fashion week mens
new spring fashion
high fashion street
fashion shows in india
hong kong fashion design
1970 fashion photos