COIN COLLECTING SILVER DOLLARS : COIN COLLECTING
Coin Collecting Silver Dollars : Silver Etf Stocks : 90 Junk Silver
Coin Collecting Silver Dollars
- numismatics: the collection and study of money (and coins in particular)
- Coin collecting is the collecting or trading of coins or other forms of minted legal tender.
- (Coin collectors) Coin collectors can be plain hobbyists or professionals. They are not primarily the entrepreneurial type but they are knowledgeable about the hobby.
- (silver dollar) honesty: southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- (silver dollar) a dollar made of silver
- (Silver dollar (fish)) Silver dollar is a common name given to a number of species of Metynnis, a tropical fish belonging to the Characidae family which is closely related to piranha and pacu.
my grandfathers coin collection
The first one below kind of freaked me out, I had a handfull of coins and her face popped out above the rest. She is punched into the coin. She used to be jewelry, but now she is in my grandfathers coin collection.
They are almost all foreign coins, what my Dad called "Funny Money" when I was a kid. When he worked at safeway he would bring home all sorts of strange money. I would get to play with the funny money and he had several books of other kinds of old coins I was not allowed to play with. They were old US coins. He collected those the whole time he worked at safeway.
When I worked at burger king and at kmart I used to buy odd coins out of my drawer. There were nickels, dimes and quarters that never sounded right when counting them, they had silver in them. I collected those. I also got a few really old dollar coins because some kid came in and bought some kids meals with them. Bet Dad was mad.
Anyway, I kept all my coins in a plastic bucket, my dad kept some of his coins in a wood file box, my grandfather kept his in an old toffee tin. This made me laugh. I took them out of the tin and organized them and put them all in a notebook with pages for coins. There are coins dating from the 1800's to the 1980's. They are from all over the world. It was really interesting to go through.
but then slipped away, now gone
also i have a very wide veriety of coins.... i collect them and really love them, mostly beacuse my great aunt julia passed away and i love her so much and she gave them to me. So i have my indian head coin here and two old dimes then a silver dollar and a random one i have no clue wat it is...... then my nana gave me some fabrick samples for some reason and i liked it and i guess thats how that came about. But yea want to do more photography more often....i havnt really been taking pictures since school started so yea, enjoy
sterling silver alphabet letters
sterling silver pearl rings
silver pendant setting
silver hie hoop earrings
antique silver pieces
william rogers silver company
silver needles tea
silver lake resort kissimmee
sterling silver hip flasks
04.11.2011. u 01:28 •