Sterling Silver Snake Chain Bracelets : 2007 Silver Eagle Dollar.
Sterling Silver Snake Chain Bracelets
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- A type of chain with links that fit together to form a bendable, often tubular chain.
- A chain composed of a series of small linked cups.
- A chain made up of round wavy metal rings joined side by side to form a flexible tube with a smooth, scaly texture like snake skin.
- (bracelet) watchband: a band of cloth or leather or metal links attached to a wristwatch and wrapped around the wrist
- (bracelet) jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- An ornamental band, hoop, or chain worn on the wrist or arm
- A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from leather, cloth, hemp, plastic or metal, and sometimes contain rocks, wood, and/or shells.
Spring Greens Pendant
Beautiful, delicately patterned lampwork beads handmade by artist Colette Ladley, in shades of palest green. Wrapped with silver wire and suspended from a diamond cut snake chain. Matches Spring Greens Bracelet pictured seperately.
Lapis Blue Lentil Pendant
A gorgeous split lentil focal bead, half deepest indigo, half palest transparent aqua, with fine silver wire wrapped around the middle. Simply wrapped in silver and suspended from a diamond cut snake chain.
sterling silver hockey charms
silver shoes on sale
sterling silver dome ring
engraving silver plate
mirror re silver
best price silver
sterling silver flatware patterns
silver grey dresses
sterling silver crucifix charm