Sterling silver finding. Silver spandex pants. Morgan silver dollar coin values.
Sterling Silver Finding
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- something that is found; "the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner"; "an area rich in archaeological findings"
- The action of finding someone or something
- determination: the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
- Small articles or tools used in making garments, shoes, or jewelry
- the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- A conclusion reached as a result of an inquiry, investigation, or trial
Classic Pearl Necklace- Sterling Silver and White Freshwater Pearl Necklace- 17 inches Adjustable
This is a classic pearl necklace. The kind that is passed from mother to daughter over the years.
This necklace is made from freshwater rice pearls that have been wire wrapped with selections of the most gorgeous sterling silver chain i have found. Also featured in this necklace are round sterling silver hammered links i have created. This necklace is 17 1/2 inches but using your spring ring clasp you can adjust to a shorter length just by clasping into a different link. All links on the chain are soldered closed, the larger hammered links are also soldered closed and the pearls are all wrapped with sterling silver. To give you an idea of size the pearls are 9mm long and the circles are 1/2 inch in diameter.
I can make this necklace in a longer length as a special order.
Sterling Silver Larimar Artisan Necklace Ocean Currents
have named this necklace Ocean Currents, but I almost named it Hope because I had a hopeful feeling during the process of making this beautiful piece.
This stunning blue stone is found in only one place in the world. It comes from an ancient inactive volcano in the southwest mountains of the Dominican Republic. Larimar is the name given to this beautiful stone. It is amazingly soothing and reminds me of the ocean. The pendant was hand cut from sheet sterling silver, and the chain is entirely hand made from a combination of fine silver and sterling silver. Inspired by the ocean, I have chosen to accentuate this stone with graceful swirls and curls like water, waves, and currents.
proof american silver eagles
silver plated necklace
solid sterling silver chain
used silver jeans
british shorthair silver tabby
sterling silver snake chains
1923 silver dollars