JAPAN FASHION APPAREL : JAPAN FASHION
JAPAN FASHION APPAREL : LATEST FASHION FOOTWEAR : MALAYSIA FASHION INDUSTRY.
Japan Fashion Apparel
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Embroidered ornamentation on ecclesiastical vestments
- clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- dress: provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- (appareled) dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard
- Cover (something) with a hard black varnish
- a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building
So long story short my laptop broke back in January and I finally got a new one today!!!
This illustration was for my apparel project and these were two of the many outfits I designed. I had to design a bridge collection and my woman was an art buyer from Japan! I missed you guys and I soooo missed the sims lol
Finished project was outlined in pen, well the skin which you can't see here lol
Non Ame Apa (American Apparel) Tokyo
Someone has painted "NonAmeApa" on the stairs right in front of the American Apparel shop off Cat Street between Harajuku and Shibuya. "AmeApa" is the Japanese katakana slang for "American Apparel", and I'm guessing they are using the French "non" for no - as in "No American Apparel". Not sure, could be something totally different?
jobs in fashion melbourne
new delhi fashion week
womens celebrity fashion shopping mall
fashion school manila
top fashion clothes
international fashion websites
fashion fantasy game cheats
fashion tv midnight hot images