Top Vintage Fashion Shops In Nyc. High Fashion Childrens Clothing.
Top Vintage Fashion Shops In Nyc
- Vintage clothing is a term for new or second hand garments originating from a previous era. The phrase is also used in connection with a retail outlet, e.g. "vintage clothing store." It can also be used as an adjective: "This dress is vintage."
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- .nyc is a proposed city-level top-level domain for New York City.
- New York is the most populous city in the United States, and the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
- Pennsylvania Station — commonly known as Penn Station — is the major intercity train station and a major commuter rail hub in New York City. It is one of the busiest rail stations in the world, and a hub for inboard and outboard railroad traffic in New York City.
- New York City
Tura Vintage Aviator Sunglasses
Please do not use this image without my prior consent.
This Tura sunglasses was found in a vintage shop "Fabulous Fanny's" around lower east side. I do not know about the brand nor care. The acetate frame was made to look wood alike. When I found it, it has clear dummy lens on. I saw this eyewear with huge potential to be a cool sunglasses so I bought it and went to Chinatown to get lens made. That is how I met Abe the first time, a young optician who made over 12 pairs of eyewear lenses for me in past few years. Abe was always able to deliver my request and that is impressive cuz sometimes my request can be very crazy and spot on demanding.
Tura frame must go with forest green tint with gradient was my vision. Abe did the tint 3 times in order to get the green color correct for me to approve with no fuss or big attitude. The frame be came a funky looking sunglasses exactly as I imagined. It is very look hip hop look when I have it on. Nothing can top a pair of custom sunglasses right!
If are crazy about eyewear and happen to be around NYC, then you must pay "Fabulous Fanny's" vintage eyewear shop a visit. I have own over 6 pairs of eyewear from them and customize lenses with Abe. Fabulous Fanny's price is very reasonable on not so expansive side. Nothing can be more unique than a customized vintage eyewear. It will be hard to find someone has the same sunglasses as you do.
Elven Dancer -- Back View
The costume that I wore to the NY Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo, NY on August 29th. Cobbled together from things I packed and things I purchased while in NY, including two items purchased at the Faire!
From top to bottom, it consists of:
Lotus flower clip
Leaf and iris barrette purchased from The Gypsy's Kiss
Enameled butterfly hairpin and silver chime hairstick
Elf ears purchased at the Faire by my MIL, who also purchased a pair for herself!
Jingly earrings on niobium earwires to placate my finicky lobes
Vintage Taxco necklace adorned with Chinese glass beads
White cotton choli top
Green/teal tie-dye crochet top which I built the entire costume around and then had to cover because it was less than 75 degrees out
Vintage amethyst and brass necklace given to me by a friend of MIL in a huge batch of old necklace to "recycle." I converted it into a belly chain by using safety pins to attach it to the choli
Dichroic glass artisan-made cuff bracelet, silver-tone bell bracelet, glass bangle purchased from Ren Faire glass blower, awesome bracelet with coin dangles purchased from a random shop in NYC
Embroidered and painted scarf purchased at the Nassau County Art Museum's gift shop
Teal half-circle veil purchased from DOMBA booth at AZ Ren Faire
Lime and silver striped cotton harem pants
Ideally, this costume would also involve my green full-circle skirt, but there wasn't room for it in my lage
online fashion college
jobs fashion marketing
african fashion lace
fashion week france
fashion photography styles
fashion tv banned
gossip girl the fashion spot
high fashion fabric houston
find a fashion stylist
how to get tickets to fashion week