Vs Sport Watches - Ulysse Nardin Marine Annual Chronograph
Vs Sport Watches
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Entertainment; fun
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
- An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment
- A source of amusement or entertainment
- frolic: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
Celtic FC vs. Sporting CP @ Fenway Park, Boston MA. 7/21/10
Boston: Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska watches the ball sail over the crossbar during penalty kicks against Sporting after the two teams finished regulation tied 1-1. The two teams met as part of the Football at Fenway Challenge, which was won by Celtic on penalty kicks, 5-4.Photo by Ben Laing
Castillo Watches Jeter
Luis Castillo watches Derek Jeter as Jeter takes a a slight lead off in Game 3 of the Yankees vs. Mets Subway Series, June 28th 2009
womens sport watch
best talking watch
diamond watches discount
watch old soccer games online
stuhrling automatic watches
video camera watch all metal dvr watch with 8gb memory