18kt italian gold - Large gold hoop earrings.
18kt Italian Gold
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
David Oscarson - Pierrot Pierrette
Special unlisted limited edition #05 of 05
An extremely limited edition release of the normal 88 piece collection, in red enamel and 18k gold limited to 5 pieces in the World.
The legend of Pierrot and Pierrette began in the 17th century when Jean-Antoine Watteau committed to canvas two clowns who were later made famous by the Italian Commedia dell’arte. This timeless Duo was then adapted to French pantomime where Pierrot is a noble and fun-loving clown; he is lonely and in love with the beautiful Pierrette, whose affections run hot and cold. When his affections are returned, they can be seen sitting together on the crescent of the moon. When she ignores him, Pierrot sits on the moon by himself, strumming his mandolin and pining for his beloved Pierrette.
In the spirit of artistic mastery and the tradition of Old World craftsmanship, this inspiring Collection combines the centuries-old technique of Guilloche with the art and expertise of Hard Enamel. The Pierrot and Pierrette Collection is the first to incorporate three levels of Guilloche and five colors of translucent and opalescent (white) or opaque (black) hard enamel on each Collection piece. In keeping with the neutral backgrounds, the Duo is finished in Rhodium vermeil.
The Art Deco design requires three separate stages of engraving. The entire body of the pen is first cut down to the level of the background, leaving the outlines of the overlapping circles in high relief. The canvas pattern is then engraved onto the surface of the body of the pen (seen only on the Pierrette). The third stage of engraving applies the sunburst motif to the surface of each circle, maintaining the focal point center in high relief.
GUESS SE-1 80000G1-NC-RF
Automatic movement (ETA 2824 - Power Reserve: 38-42 hours; Accuracy: 30 s/d maximum, 28,800 vibrations/hour; 4 Hz, 25 Jewels)
18kt. rose gold-plated case.
Italian leather strap.
Deployment buckle with pushers.
Limited edition sophisticated black wooden presentation box with Gc SE-1 plaque card.
Water resistant to 100 meters.
10-year limited warranty.
xbox live gold 12 1
sell silkroad gold
gold mining association
twin city gold
bank gold coin price
gold gym shoes
white gold diamond charms
yellow gold horseshoe necklace