Antique Gold Wedding Rings - Yellow White Gold Necklace.
Antique Gold Wedding Rings
- A ring worn by a married person, given by the spouse at their wedding
- Don't get this confused with Engagement Rings. Engagement Rings are usually just a solitaire ring, i.e. One stone. The wedding ring is the complimentary band that accompanies that solitaire ring. Decorated in many different styles, and usually consisting of a lot more diamonds, either paved or set.
- Represent permanency, "until death us do part". (This may scare off your man though!)
- A wedding ring or wedding band is a metal ring indicating the wearer is married. Depending on the local culture, it is worn on the base of the right or the left ring finger. The custom of wearing such a ring has spread widely beyond its origin in Europe.
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
Great Great Grandmother's Ring
© Les Images Honnetes
This was my great great grandmother's wedding ring. :)
¦ Please check it out from my little shop ~ Natty Frame by PY at Etsy ¦
live gold charts uk
mysterious cities of gold soundtrack
gold price in chennai today
xbox live gold 3 months
gold ring rose
1934 gold certificate
gold chain necklaces for women
gold pandas for sale
buy gold coins from bank