18K GOLD ITALY : GOLD ITALY
18k gold italy : Yellow gold vintage engagement rings : Gold heart stud earrings.
18k Gold Italy
- a republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula; was the core of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire between the 4th century BC and the 5th century AD
- (italian) of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- A country in southern Europe; pop. 58,057,000; capital, Rome; official language, Italian. Italian name Italia
- (italian) the Romance language spoken in Italy
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- The carat (abbreviation ct or kt) is a measure of the purity of gold alloys. In the United States and Canada, the spelling karat is used.
A courtesan in mid-16th Century usage referred to a mistress or trained artisan of dance and singing, especially one associated with wealthy, powerful, or upper-class men who provided luxuries and status in exchange for companionship. In Renaissance Europe, courtesans played an important role in upper-class society, sometimes taking the place of wives at social functions. As it was customary during this time for royal couples to lead separate lives - commonly marrying simply to preserve bloodlines and to secure political alliances - men would often seek gratification and companionship from a courtesan.
Essentially, there were two types of courtesans. In one category was a type of courtesan known (in Italy) as the Cortigiana Onesta who was cast as an intellectual. In the other was the Cortigiana di Lume, a lower class of courtesan. Although the latter was still considered better than an average working-girl, the former was the sort most often romanticised and treated more-or-less equal to women of royalty. It is with this type of courtesan that the art of "courtisanerie" is best associated.
This oh-so-fabulous Courtesan bracelet is thus inspired by and dedicated to all the well educated, worldly, beautiful Cortigiane Oneste who have graced our halls of history. Some (in)famous Courtesans include Madame de Pompadour; Anne Boleyn; Eva Peron; Madame du Barry; and Fiammetta Bianchini.
Luscious beyond belief, Courtesan is a wanton explosion of colours, cuts and textures proffered by the usage of only the finest gems. Magnificently holding court in the centre is a glorious Mystic Hessonite Garnet Net, all a-shimmer. Flirtatiously flanking her are curvaceous clusters of Rare Bi-Colour Tomato Hessonite Chalcedony Briolettes, Polished Pyrope Red Garnet Briolettes, Olivine Button Pearls and petite Peach Seed Pearls. Wee Andalusite Heart Briolettes are coyly peeking out here and there, as Polished Pink Tourmaline Briolettes cavort alongside Pink Sapphire Briolettes. Peer closer to catch glances of captivating Rondelles of Red Spinel and Mystic Imperial Topaz Quartz.
Providing that all important connecting link to 18K Gold Filled Bubble Chains are IMMACULATE Coin Pearls set with vivacious Poppy Topaz. Absolutely fabulous. But wait. We are not yet done. This Courtesan aims to charm her new owner even further.
Dangling provocatively from the end is a divine, 3-Dimensional wire-wrapped circlet. The first (and bottom) layer features intricate hand-crochet weaving with a simple quartet of Mystic Imperial Topaz Rondelles in the middle. A second hoop was then wrapped and placed over this, being fashioned just small enough to line-up a procession of Red Spinel Rondelles framing those Mystic Imperial Topaz Rondelles. These two layers were then further coiled together and embellished with heaps of really small 14K Gold Filled Seed Beads.
It was worth the sore fingers.
Air Force 1 Lux'07 Part 3 - USD500.-
100% Authentic & New
-Premium Leather and Anaconda Leather upper
-18K Gold-plated removable lace tips, Gold shoe chains and Cedar shoe trees
-Made and Handcrafted in Italy
Style # : 315583-111
Size : US 9 / UK 8 / EUR 42.5 / CM 27
price history of gold
gold leaf 24k
rose gold initial necklace
gold filled bangle
gold mining in mexico
gold price today in india
golds gym prices
yellow gold marquise diamond