KEN BOOTHE SILVER WORDS : SILVER CROSS KENSINGTON.
Ken Boothe Silver Words
- Ken Boothe OD (born 22 March 1948, Denham Town, Kingston, Jamaica) is a Jamaican recording artist.
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something)
- the words that are spoken; "I listened to his words very closely"
- lyric: the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- language that is spoken or written; "he has a gift for words"; "she put her thoughts into words"
Performance at the Garance Reggae Festival France 2011, July 27,28,29,30 2011
Photo by: jamaicanrebel.com
Ken Boothe & Big Youth
this flyer wasn't made by us... it's here to illustrate the following pictures.
playstation 3 silver
silver flower pins
silver signet rings for women
silver cross fizz stroller
secret of the silver earring cheats
silver oak cellars
silver proof eagle
sterling silver cleaners
gorham silver pitcher
karen hill tribe silver beads