Plain silver bands - Sterling silver findings.
Plain Silver Bands
- (Silver (band)) Silver was a 1970s country-rock band, best known for their bubblegum 1976 hit "Wham Bam".
- A British-style brass band is a musical ensemble comprising a standardised range of brass and percussion instruments. The modern form of the brass band in the United Kingdom dates back to the 19th century, with a vibrant tradition of competition based around local industry and communities.
- Emit a mournful or plaintive sound
- obviously: unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly'); "the answer is obviously wrong"; "she was in bed and evidently in great pain"; "he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list"; "it is all patently nonsense"; "she has apparently been living here for some
- apparent: clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"
- complain: express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
- Mourn; lament
PLAIN BANDS - practice rings
Here is the result of my first days in silversmithing class. One concave, one convex and one square ring.
Two made with silver and one brass ring.
The square one are just the base for my party ring project. Things will be added onto that one in a few days. Will post the result here.
Using photoshop (and the sestion of placement) I turned dross into gold!
I bought a set of silver-ish band rings so I could put one next to another ring that kept slipping around when I was typing. But there were two that were totally plain.
silver for baby
black and silver evening dress
silver key charms
silver jewelry tray
1953 rolls royce silver wraith
watch silver surfer online
sterling silver photo frame charm