PS2 SILVER CONSOLE. HEART SOUL SILVER. SILVER LEATHER JACKET.
Ps2 Silver Console
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- PlayStation 2. A popular video game console.
- Sony PlayStation 2. The name says it all. (It’s even backwards-compatible with the PSX.)
- A copy of a Playstation 2 game released to CD.
Yes, yes, I know. I gave in.
Tagged by Jamie.
You know the drill, get tagged, tag 10 people.
Enjoy the random trivia.
1.) I love the snow, regardless of how little snow we get where I live (mid-West UK, near Manchester).
2.) I am a very active person. I am involved in Coaching Cricket, Archery, Canoeing, Badminton and Cycling. I still weight 11stone, but I can honestly say, there's little fat ;) I used to do distance running (400m, 800m and 1500m).
3.) I have cycled the Coast-2-Coast route in 3 days (route 72) for the Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award. A total distance of 256 kilometres. I damaged my knee again on the second day, but managed to finish.
4.) I've made some very good friends online, through MOCpages and Flickr. Whilst I've never met many of them, I still consider them to be very close friends.
5.) I have never broken a bone, although I have ruptured the cartilage in my left knee during a rugby game, and as such, can't run on it for long periods for fear of doing more damage to it. I was on crutches for several months as a result. I can still cycle, due to the amount of force running puts on the knee joint.
6.) With all the new consoles, I still prefer my PS2, which after 6 years, has never broken. Whilst on that, I have to say I dislike Halo fanbois, COD:MW fanbois, brickarms fanbois etc. Give me old-skool consoles anyday.
7.) I'm a very social and laid back/chilled person. I rarely 'get mad', so to speak.
8.) I'm very blunt/straight to the point.
9.) I have never been to a Lego convention. Given that alot of the big ones are in the US, it's rather hard... However, I plan to attend some this year, given that I can now afford to travel to them.
10.) I prefer dogs to cats.
The Tale of Odin's Daughter
"If I sacrifice myself for my duty, Father will surely show his love for me."
Odin Sphere is an awesome PS2 game developed by Vanillaware and published by Atlus. Cosplayed by liberifatalis.
what is the current value of silver
best place to sell silver
goddard silver polish
silver marcasite rings
stirling silver necklace
sterling silver chains bulk
pokemon silver trade
silver findings beads
morgan silver dollars price
silver cross umbrella stroller