Silver bullion shortage : Silver honey amber : Sunshine mint silver bars
Silver Bullion Shortage
- A standard of money that uses a specified quantity of silver to determine the value of currency that is convertible in other countries.
- Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass form of coinage in recorded history. Silver has been used as a coinage metal since the times of the Greeks. Their silver drachmas were popular trade coins.
- silver in raw form, usually .999 fine and in 1,000-oz bar form, as it comes from a refinery. However, 100-oz silver bars are the most common way to buy silver.
- deficit: the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required; "new blood vessels bud out from the already dilated vascular bed to make up the nutritional deficit"
- A state or situation in which something needed cannot be obtained in sufficient amounts
- dearth: an acute insufficiency
- Economic shortage is a term describing a disparity between the amount demanded for a product or service and the amount supplied in a market. Specifically, a shortage occurs when there is excess demand; therefore, it is the opposite of a surplus.
Nashville Gas Shortage - Everyone's Out of Gas
A gas shortage hit Nashville as of last night. Those who didn't find out then definitely know today... The gas stations are all empty!
Throughout the city, drivers are making it much worse when they insist on creating hour long lines that back up traffic so they can fill up their entire tanks rather than purchasing only what they need, only IF they need it. The situation is chaos at the very few remaining gas stations in town with gas... This Mapco not being one of them.
In East Nashville, a drive by shooting sprayed bullets at a car in line to purchase gas. Not sure if this was a drive-by for drive-by sake, but most likely this was somehow gas related as well.
Nashville deserves not to have gas for a few days. The greed and selfishness I witnessed at the pumps today while trying to buy 1 gallon of gas is what created this shortage in the first place. There is simply no need for the majority of drivers to buy $50 or $100 worth of gas just to go home and relax for the weekend. Gas is on the way people... let those who really need it have some too.
The water scarcity in Pakistan is now showing, very shortly humans will be seen like this and the irony is that our leadership is busy combating the non issues with complete disregard to ground realities. If the water shortage & distribution problem is not handled with wisdom & soon the days are not distant apart when the provinces will rise against each other.
silver converse all stars
1921 silver dollar no mint mark
cross townsend sterling silver
copper and silver beads
sterling silver cz wedding bands
silver springs md hotels
silver plated clasps